Central Coast Craft Brewers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brew club meet sunday 15th september

4 posters

Go down

Brew club meet sunday 15th september Empty Brew club meet sunday 15th september

Post  Imperiallambic Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:31 am

Hey guys
So the other week we had our first meet at the Ourimbah hall that Sama organised (cheers Sama!)
The hall is $26 for the 2 hour session so please bring a few dollars each meet to cover the costs of the hall.

For our next meet we decided to call an American pale ale tasting comp so get designing and brewing on your best APA.

I have also suggested we do a raffle which will comprise of some extra beers brought along.
If everyone brings 2 bottles and we get 5 people 1 lucky person will go home with 10 beers.

Hope to see a bigger turnout next time guys lets make this happen.
Book the date in now!

Imperiallambic

Back to top Go down

Brew club meet sunday 15th september Empty Re: Brew club meet sunday 15th september

Post  Gingerpete Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:26 am

Nice one, I'll be there.
Can we organise an email to let the people who don't frequent the forum know?

Gingerpete
Gingerpete
Admin

Back to top Go down

Brew club meet sunday 15th september Empty Re: Brew club meet sunday 15th september

Post  sama Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:27 am

This meeting has been moved to the 29th september.The local league have precedence and they need it for a previous washed out game.Sorry,nothing i can do.
sama
sama
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jazzyj Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:58 am

Well it is about 5 weeks till the next meeting.
is the apa comp still going on. Sama can you send out a bulk email to let everyone know it is on and to get brewing.
jazzyj
jazzyj

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down